勺子用英语怎么说(过家家英文之小厨师,铲子、
作者小雅和英美友人
本文美国朋友语音示范.mp32:43来自你和宝宝说英语
铲子、漏勺、汤勺,英文怎么说?
有种“锅”的英文来自中文,你知道是哪种吗?
盛饭、盛汤的“盛”,有对应的英文吗?
Little Kitchen
小厨房
Child: Mommy, will you play kitchen with me?
宝宝妈妈,您能跟我玩小厨房吗?
Play后面直接加kitchen指玩小厨房的这个游戏。
Mom: Sure! Let's use your new kitchen toys.
妈妈好呀!咱们就用你的新厨房玩具吧。
Child: What's this one called, Mommy?
宝宝这个叫什么,妈妈?
Mom: Let's lay them all out and I will tell you the names of each one and what they are used for.
妈妈咱们把它们摆好,然后我告诉你每一个都叫什么,都是干什么用的。
From the left side to the right side we have:
从左到右是
(1) A whisk 搅拌器
– we use this to mix ingredients together
我们用它把原料搅合在一起
or for mixing eggs up to make scrambled eggs
或者打鸡蛋,做炒鸡蛋
(2) A chef's knife 厨师刀
– we use this knife to cut fruit and vegetables
我们用这个刀切水果和蔬菜
(3) A spoon 勺子
– to eat with
吃东西用
(4) A fork 叉子
- to eat with
吃东西用
(5) A dinner knife 餐刀
– to cut your food up to eat
吃的时候切食物
(6) A ladle 汤勺
– to serve soup
用来盛汤
Serve这个词,指的是将饭菜盛好、上桌,我们认为和中文的“盛”是比较对应的。,get这个万能动词用来翻译这里的“盛”更常见。你能给我盛点米饭吗,用Could you get / serve me some rice, please? Get比较随意,serve比较正式。
(7) A spatula 铲子
– to lift and move food from and around the pan
用来把食物盛起来和在锅里翻动
(8) A masher 捣碎器
– to make food soft like mashed potatoes
用来把食物弄软,比如土豆泥
(9) A cleaver knife 剁肉刀
– for cutting meat
用来切肉
小雅家切菜也是用这种类型的刀,只不过会和切肉的刀分开。是不是咱们中国家庭都这样?
(10) A slotted spoon 漏勺
– for scooping things out of liquid like an egg out of boiling water
用来从汤水里捞东西,比如从开水里捞鸡蛋
(11) And a spoon 勺
– for serving food
盛食物
Then you have your little kitchen.
然后是你的小厨房。
It has 2 burners (3), each with its own temperature knob (4) and a pot (2) and a pan (1).
它有两个灶眼,每个各有一个温度调节旋钮、一个煮锅和一个煎锅。
Wok-炒锅一词来自广东话,具有十足的中国特色,但它在美国越来越普遍,特别是近十年来。
Child: Thank you. I am going to make you some pancakes first.
宝宝谢谢。我先给您做点烤饼。
Mom: Yummy! I love pancakes.
妈妈太好吃了!我喜欢烤饼。
You can use your whisk to mix up the ingredients.
你可以用搅拌器把原料搅合到一起。
Then pour them into the pan and use the spatula to flip them over.
然后把它们倒进锅里,用铲子翻炒它们。
Child: Here you go, Mommy, pancakes with maple syrup.
宝宝给您,妈妈,枫树蜜烤饼。
Mom: These look delicious, thank you.
妈妈看起来很好吃,谢谢你。
May I have a fork and knife to eat them with, please?
能给我一副刀叉来吃它们吗?
Child: Here you go.
宝宝给您。
Now I will make you dinner.
现在我要给您做晚饭了。
Mom: Great! What are you going to cook for me now?
妈妈很好!你现在要给我做什么呀?
Child: I will make you some chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans.
宝宝我给您做鸡肉、土豆泥和豆角。
Let's use the oven to roast the chicken.
咱们用这个烤箱来烤鸡。
I am going to use my masher to make the potatoes all mushy and cook the beans in the pot.
我要用我的捣碎器把土豆打得烂烂的,然后用这个锅煮豆角。
I can scoop them out of the hot water with the slotted spoon.
我可以用漏勺把它们从热水里盛出来。
Mom: This is delicious, thank you.
妈妈很好吃,谢谢你。
You did a great job using all your new kitchen utensils.
你用这些厨具用得很好。
附厨具餐具图
回复厨具餐具图给微信公众号你和宝宝说英语,查看清晰大图。
女子排球
- 中国女排奥运名单 中国女排奥运名单出炉
- 伦敦奥运会中国女排 伦敦奥运会中国女排阵容
- 2024奥运女排赛程 2024年奥运会排球
- 女排世界杯颁奖仪式 女排世界杯颁奖仪式是什么
- 女排世界杯2019:女排世界杯2019回放
- 伦敦奥运会女排:伦敦奥运会女排名单
- 里约奥运会中国女排夺冠 2016年里约奥运会中国女
- 中国女子排球:中国女子排球在哪一年获得冠军
- 2024女排全锦赛决赛对阵出炉 2024年女排全锦赛决
- 2019女排世界杯颁奖仪式 2019女排世界杯颁奖仪式
- 中国女子沙滩排球 中国女子沙滩排球的明星选手
- 2024女排决赛比赛时间 2024女排决赛比赛时间几点
- 北京奥运会中国女排 2008北京奥运会中国女排
- 女排世界杯2019赛程 女排世界联赛2019赛程
- 2015年男排世界杯 2015年男排世界杯决赛
- 2012奥运会女排 2012奥运会女排中国vs日本